Here is a list of the Bermuda inspired beers we have developed and posted to the blog. These recipes are mostly brewed using local Bermuda ingredients or beers that are inspired by Bermuda culture and traditions! A quick note about these recipes:
- They are designed for 5 gallons of packaged beer with 5.5 gallons going into the fermentor
- Water adjustments and acid malt additions to Bermuda rain water
- 72-74% brewhouse efficiency on a batch sparge setup
- 0.75 gallon/hour boil-off (~9%)
- Irish Moss added at 15 minutes left in boil
Typically every recipe will be available to download in BeerXML format at the bottom of the recipe and can be loaded into any number of brew software.